RPS 3D PDF Exporter will take your SketchUp Documents and turn them into 3D PDF files which you can then post on a web page, or send to clients. You can create a fairly robust 3D PDF page – including the interactive 3D model with descriptive text or backgrounds to explain what the user is seeing.
- Create Adobe PDF documents directly from SketchUp models.
- Clients do not need to learn or use SketchUp
- Clients cannot modify designs
- Also creates U3D files for use with Adobe Acrobat
- Post to web site or email to clients Clients can view your model, but cannot borrow or change it.
- Simple wizard to combine text and background images with your model.