Raylectron v3 is an affordable, simple, fast and a powerful Sketchup render and animation plugin. It will change the 3D design into a realistic image. – just released by SoftByte Laboratory, Inc.
“Raylectron does not need any editing by other graphic software (such as Photoshop) to produce photorealistic renders.”
Professional artists, hobbyist or anyone who creates 3D designs and wishes to turn their models into photorealism presentations, and/or to view their models in 3D stereo as if they were real, now have the opportunity to use Raylectron.
Raylectron provide the user with four different rendering modes. Depending on the scene being rendered, one can use ray-tracing with true shadows, path-tracing with or without direct illumination and photon-mapping, each creating a unique effect. Shadows are not fake or simulated like “Soft shadows”. Caustics are also real, not fake or simulated.
Raylectron already contain just about all the settings to fine tune the output, therefore, no further processing by other software is required. The material editor is simple, yet powerful. Any materials can produce different effects, such as reflection (like mirror), refraction (like glass), transparency, glossiness, shininess, bump maps, normal maps and background images. Also create your own grass & fur.
Create your own animation which give you a hands-free tour of a model. We included two different ways to make an animation.
Raylectron utilize all the CPU cores and threads (user selectable) to render as fast as possible, you can also use the GPU Acceleration. It can also use slaves by installing Raylectron on remote computers further increasing the rendering speed.
Some of the unique features:
- Render OBJ files.
- Physical sun and sky.
- Fix Reversed Face Material tool.
- Ability to stop the render, save it, reopen it later and resume the render.
- Create your own animation.
- GPU Acceleration, faster CPU.
- Rotate, pan, zoom, modify the materials and lights right from the Raylectron viewer.
- No need to remove walls to see the interior render, simply use the X-Ray vision.
- Render Stereo Vision (also called stereopsis or 3-D imaging).
- Network render. Unlimited number of nodes and very easy to setup.
- Support HDR maps and can save the rendered image as an HDR, it can also save in jpg, png and many other formats.
- All rendering processes happen outside of Sketchup in order to allow continuous work on the model being rendered.
- Save Configuration. No need to re-export from SketchUp once you have exported it once already. Very fast to load.
- Two-point perspective is a common drawing technique in which all vertical lines in the model will appear straight.
- Save as transparent background so you can use the images on any background you like, including on web sites.
- Instancing of components and groups allow you to duplicate any component or group without increasing the poly count and memory usage.
- Ability to create Grass & Fur, such as landscape, hay, carpet, hair, fabric such as sofa, chairs, and so on, any texture with a fur/thread like material.
- Plus many more feautures…
The Raylectron Sketchup render plugin is a great tool for a Building Architect, Landscape Architect, Interior Designer, Builder, General Contractor, Educational, Inventor, hobbyist, amateur, or anyone with 3D designs who which to turn their models into photorealism presentations, and/or to view their models in 3D stereo to view them as if they are real.
Platform: Windows (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista, XP, (Mac coming soon)
Raylectron plugin is available for free evaluation.
Visit our website for additional information about Raylectron.
# # #
Raylectron major upgrade, version 3.00 new features...
New graphical user interface (GUI).
Runs faster on the CPU.
FPS style navigation.
Grass and Fur.
Physical sun and sky.
2 point perspective.