Raylectron is an affordable, simple, fast and a powerful Sketchup render plugin. It will change the 3D design into a realistic image. – just released by SoftByte Laboratory, Inc.
“Raylectron does not need any editing by other graphic software (such as Photoshop) to produce photorealistic renders.”
Raylectron provide the user with four different rendering modes. Depending on the scene being rendered, one can use ray-tracing with true shadows, path-tracing with or without direct illumination and photon-mapping, each creating a unique effect. Raylectron already contain just about all the settings to fine tune the output, therefore, no further processing by other software is required.
There are also four types of light source. The sun, the sky, environment maps and any materials set as a light source (emitter) with settings for the power and coverage angle. It is very easy to use. Any materials can produce different effects, such as reflection (like mirror), refraction (like glass), transparency, glossiness, shininess, bump maps, normal maps and background images.
Shadows are not fake or simulated like “Soft shadows”. Caustics are also real, not fake or simulated. Raylectron utilize all the CPU cores and threads (user selectable) to render as fast as possible. It can also use slaves by installing Raylectron on remote computers further increasing the rendering speed.
Some of the unique features:
- Render OBJ files.
- Fix Reversed Face Material tool.
- Ability to stop the render, save it, reopen it later and resume the render.
- Rotate, pan, zoom, modify the materials and lights right from the Raylectron viewer.
- No need to remove walls to see the interior render, simply use the X-Ray vision.
- Render Stereo Vision (also called stereopsis or 3-D imaging).
- Network render. Unlimited number of nodes and very easy to setup.
- Support HDR maps and can save the rendered image as an HDR, it can also save in jpg, png and many other formats.
- All rendering processes happen outside of Sketchup in order to allow continuous work on the model being rendered.
- Save Configuration. No need to re-export from SketchUp once you have exported it once already. Very fast to load.
- Plus many more feautures…
The Raylectron Sketchup render plugin is a great tool for a Building Architect, Landscape Architect, Interior Designer, Builder, General Contractor, Educational, Inventor, hobbyist, amateur, or anyone with 3D designs who which to turn their models into photorealism presentations, and/or to view their models in 3D stereo to view them as if they are real.
Platform: Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista, XP, (Mac coming soon)
Raylectron plugin is available for free evaluation.
For additional information about Raylectron: Site URL: http://raylectron.com/
# # #Raylectron Render,