For now, this is short and sweet. By using this site, you understand and agree that:
- User-submitted content is the responsibility of whoever submitted it. The owner of this website takes no responsibility whatsoever for that content. Also, provided links have not been reviewed and are also the submitting user’s responsibility.
- Any damages occurred directly or indirectly through use of this website, its user-submitted content or anything linked to from this site are the end-user’s and submitting user’s responsibility. As always, exercise caution and good judgement whenever you install anything downloaded from the internet.
- The owner of this website does not guarantee that any of the content has been reviewed and deemed workable and non-offensive.
- Inappropriate (non plugin-related, copyright-infringing and/or offensive) content will be removed (upon notification or discovery) and will result in the removal of this material and (if necessary) the submitting user getting banned from the site.
- Plugin authors may add links to their websites, a donation link and anything plugin-related to their plugin-pages. Promotion of commercial plugins is actually encouraged! Anything that could be deemed advertising for any non-SketchUp-related service will be removed, however, and may result in the user getting banned from the site.
- No user data will ever be re-sold or used for any other purpose than administering this site.
- WordPress (the engine behind this site) does NOT store plaintext passwords. You are the only one who knows your password. That’s why your password can just be re-set, not recovered if you lose it!
- Please be aware that plugin details, posts, comments and forums on this site are publicly available on this site and through RSS and the API.
Please report any abuse of this site to Alex Schreyer using the contact form.